Thursday 23 August 2012

Shami: I do not regret the rejection of naturalization and Ugeta unspecified future ..


Still young attacking midfielder Ahmed Chami has not yet been decided within the offers to play football, which reached limit then .. Currently Mtwajadda within crossroads claimed him Tgrepettah Department, former Moroccan elite within the ranks of rural youth Al_husimi and Ittihad Khemisset.

Shami, a $ 19-year-old, he had started his presence next to senior tournament, age did not arrive for 17, and so far include formative in the ranks of the teams practice with Forums lower ratings for Moroccan football .. Most notably his hometown club sports conquest Nazawra and Hassania Nador.

"I did not regret my refusal Offers naturalization which received 3 years ago, and so despite the generosity of combined playing within patrols the Gulf and carry shirts teams belong to the Middle East .. The refusal then and my father, and I متشبث Balbsam on the experiences of my country in order to increase the skills and Tnavsia first," says Ahmed Shami to Hespress.



Despite the insistence of the youngster not to go into the offers that come out to play professional tournament in the second season in Morocco but said that the discount would be in favor of "equivalent weight of club teams الحسمية Khemisset" for the "thumb better performance."

"I can not hide my desire to Affiliate of one of the national teams, but I wanted the real lies in my determination to break the rule followed by the players conveyers of the shirt national and belonging to the countryside, since the vast majority of them arrived this presence by exercise championships European .. However, the positioning club strong capable make names belonging to the football field from the north of the country, an increase on the rest of the local players, elite Taatmouka build on their performance within the Moroccan League "over-Shami.

0 comments:

Post a Comment